Vinyl Cricut Training Class - Introduction to VINYL - August 8
Studio Time & Location:
Studio Event Specifics:
TRAINING CLASS NAME: Introduction to Vinyl - HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) Project - Choose from: 12x12 Burlap Pillow OR 12X14 Hanging Canvas
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner & Intermediate (If you haven't created an account with Cricut, downloaded the Cricut Design Space program or explored creating in the program, then our Out of the Box Class or 101 Class is where you should begin prior to taking this class)
TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Cricut Explore One, Air or Air 2 Cricut Maker - Introduction to Vinyl. Learn how to create a project working with Vinyl. You will walk away with a completed project based on the class specifics. The Scrap Cabana Studio’s Training Class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 1.5 to 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- Introduction to working with Vinyl, differences between HTV and Indoor/Outdoor Adhesive Vinyl, to mirror or not to mirror?
- Step by Step Creation of either of our Project Offering, ability to choose your own fonts. You may also choose your own favorite saying or use your name for the project.
- Black Vinyl & Material
- Cutting your project on Vinyl
- Step by step instruction on how to weed your vinyl project
- Placement of vinyl on material and instruction on how to use either a household iron or heat press to complete your project.
- Basic Q&A
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES:
$40.00 On-Line Registration (12x12 Burlap Pillow or 12x14 Hanging Canvas Project)
Class Materials Includes: 12x12 Black HTV Vinyl, Burlap Pillow or Hanging Canvas. Use of Heating Press to complete your project.
SUPPLIES OR TOOLS NEEDED F12x12 Black HTV Vinyl, Burlap Pillow or Hanging Canvas.
- Cricut Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat
- Laptop (For working in the Cricut Design Studio)
- Weeding Tool
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Cricut Training Class. Training sessions taught by our talented instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. Some experience needed for our Vinyl Project Class. (If you haven't created an account with Cricut, downloaded the Cricut Design Space program or explored creating in the program, then our Out of the Box or 101 Class is where you should begin) Join us for a few hours to learn how to use that cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects! You can do this!
Studio Cabana Instructor: Michelle Salisbury
- Cricut Vinyl 12x14 Canvas$40$400$0
- CricutVinyl 12x12 BurlapPillow$40$400$0
- CricutVinyl 8x10 HangingCanvas$38$380$0