Silhouette Out of the Box Virtual Training 8-5@6:30PM
Studio Time & Location:
Studio Event Specifics:
VIRTUAL TRAINING CLASS NAME: I'm Ready to take it Out Of The Box – Silhouette Virtual Training Class - You can do this!
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Class
VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Silhouette Cameo, 2, 3 or 4: SET UP & FIRST CUT PROJECT. Getting Started: If you have purchased or received a brand new shiny Silhouette machine & haven’t a clue on how to use, yet alone opened the box, this is the class for you! The Scrap Cabana Studio’s Virtual Training class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 1.5 to 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- Open That Box! (Finally….)
- Basics of the Silhouette Machine Explained and General Setup, Install Software, Connecting Silhouette to a Laptop
- Set up Silhouette Studio Basic or Designer Edition, create username/password. Update Version if needed.
- Connecting a Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Learn the basics of the Silhouette software and icons.
- Learn how to create basic text, cutting mat differences & how to send project to Silhouette to make a basic cut.
- Basic Q&A
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES: $31.00 On-Line Registration
During our Virtual Class, you will be able to view us & the others attending our virtual class and ask questions as we venture through together in the training session.
ELECTRONICS, SUPPLIES & TOOLS NEEDED FOR VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS:
- YOU WILL NEED 2 FORMS OF WIFI ELECTRONIC ACCESS TO VIEW OUR VIRTUAL CLASS AND LEARN THE PROGRAM: 1 desktop computer or laptop to access the online program & another desktop computer, laptop, iPad, or phone to view the class. If utilizing an iPad or phone as your viewing device, you will need to download the ZOOM APP prior to our meeting time.
- You will need to find and install the Silhouette Studio Software Program prior to our class. You can use the CD that was supplied with your machine or log into Silhouette.com to create an account and install the program. You will need the Studio Key that is supplied when you open your new Silhouette box. The Studio Key is usually printed on the CD.
- Silhouette Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat
- 1 Piece of 12x12 Scrapbook Paper
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Virtual Silhouette Training Class and finally take that brand new shiny Silhouette out of the box! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio via VIRTUAL ZOOM! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. No previous experience necessary. Join us for a few hours to learn how to finally use that cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects! You can do this!
VIRTUAL SILHOUETTE TRAINING REGISTRATION: You must be registered to receive the information of how to log in to attend our virtual class. You will receive a separate EMAIL link with the Meeting ID and password prior to your class date after registering for our virtual event. Please be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you haven’t received our email a few days prior to our event.
Studio Cabana Instructor: Michelle Salisbury