Thu, Dec 05|
The Scrap Cabana Studio
Cricut Training Class - Introduction to VINYL - December 5@6:30
Join us for our Cricut Training Class Intro to VINYL! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! Join us for a few hours to learn how to use more of that cutting machine!
Studio Time & Location:
Dec 05, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Scrap Cabana Studio, 129 Commercial Dr, Yorkville, IL 60560, USA
Studio Event Specifics:
TRAINING CLASS NAME: Introduction to Vinyl - HTV Project Initial - Name 12x14 Hanging Canvas
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner & Intermediate
TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Cricut Explore One, Air or Air 2 Cricut - Introduction to Vinyl. Learn how to create a project working with Vinyl. You will walk away with a completed project based on the class specifics. The Scrap Cabana Studio’s hands on training class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- Introduction to working with Vinyl, differences between HTV and Indoor/Outdoor Adhesive Vinyl, to mirror or not to mirror?
- Step by Step Creation of either our Home or Family Projects, ability to choose your own fonts.
- Black Vinyl & Hanging Canvas Provided for each project
- Cutting your project on Vinyl
- Step by step instruction on how to weed your vinyl project
- Placement of vinyl on hanging canvas and instruction on how to use either a household iron or heat press to complete your project
- Basic Q&A
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES: $39 (Initial - Name) | ($40.00 On-Line)
SUPPLIES OR TOOLS NEEDED FOR TRAINING/CLASS:
- Cricut Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat (We will have available for purchase if you do not bring)
- Functioning Wireless Laptop (Don’t forget the battery cord)
- IPad's can also be used but please be sure the app is set up and functioning. The layout is a bit different from the computer version.
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Cricut Training Class! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. Some experience necessary. Join us for a few hours to learn more from your cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects!
As you enter our Studio, we offer a cozy, relaxing environment and ambiance that truly feels like you are learning and creating at home!
CRICUT TRAINING Introduction to Vinyl Registration Fees:
$39.00 (Initial - Name 12X14 Canvas Project) Stop by our studio to prepay, cash or checks only.
$40 (Initial-Name)* (On-Line Registration) *Includes $1.00 Credit Card Convenience Fee.
This Cabana Studio's Training Class age is 16+ (With 1 paying Adult purchased Registration)
Registered participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to our scheduled event. This will allow you ample time to be seated, beverages or snacks selected (available for purchase) and ready to begin the fun prior to our event start time.
Studio Cabana Instructor: Michelle Salisbury
Select your Event
CRICUT Vinyl Initial 12-5 6:30
Ticket includes one spot for our Cricut Training Class. Take Away a completed Home is where our story begins hanging canvas. Hours: 6:30PM - 8:30 PM. $39.00 in Studio purchase, $40.00 Online payment includes $1.00 convenience fee.