Thu, Mar 14|
The Scrap Cabana Studio
Cricut Training Class - 101- March 14 @6:30PM
Join us for our Cricut Training Class 101! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! Join us for a few hours to learn how to use more of that cutting machine!
Studio Time & Location:
Mar 14, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Scrap Cabana Studio, 129 Commercial Dr, Yorkville, IL 60560, USA
Studio Event Specifics:
TRAINING CLASS NAME: Cricut Class 101
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner | Intermediate
TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Cricut Explore One, Air or Air 2 Cricut 101: If you have used an older Cricut machine before and want to use your new machine this is the class for you! The Scrap Cabana Studio’s hands on training class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- Basics of the Cricut Machine Explained and General Setup
- General Walk thru of Cricut Design Space / Updating Firmware
- Working with Images (Selecting, Positioning, Resizing, Rotating, Mirroring)
- Working with Text (Adding, Text Edit Panel, Welding, Ungrouping & Isolating letters)
- Basic Q&A
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES: $25 | ($26.00 On-Line)
SUPPLIES OR TOOLS NEEDED FOR TRAINING/CLASS:
- Cricut Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat (We will have available for purchase if you do not bring)
- Functioning Wireless Laptop (Don’t forget the battery cord)
- IPad's can also be used but please be sure the app is set up and functioning. The layout is a bit different from the computer version.
- 12x12 Scrapbook Paper (We have plenty available for purchase if you do not bring)
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Cricut Training Class! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. Some experience necessary. Join us for a few hours to learn more from your cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects!
As you enter our Studio, we offer a cozy, relaxing environment and ambiance that truly feels like you are learning and creating at home!
CRICUT TRAINING 101 Registration Fees: $25.00 (Stop by our studio to prepay, cash or checks only.) | $26.00* (On-Line Registration) *Includes $1.00 Credit Card Convenience Fee.
This Cabana Studio's Training Class age is 16+ (With 1 paying Adult purchased Registration)
Registered participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to our scheduled event. This will allow you ample time to be seated, beverages or snacks selected (available for purchase) and ready to begin the fun prior to our event start time.
Studio Cabana Instructor: Kristen Schimel / Michelle Salisbury
Select your Event
CRICUT TRAINING 101/3-14 6:30
Ticket includes one spot for our Cricut Training Class. Hours: 6:30 PM - 8:30PM. $25.00 in Studio purchase, $26.00 Online payment includes $1.00 convenience fee.