Tue, Nov 17|
The Scrap Cabana Studio's Virtual Training
Cricut I'm Ready to Take it Out of the Box VIRTUAL Training 11-17, 3:30PM
Join us for our Cricut Training Class to get you to take that brand new Cricut out of the box! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio! No previous experience necessary. Join us for a few hours to learn how to finally use that cutting machine!
Studio Time & Location:
Nov 17, 2020, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM CST
The Scrap Cabana Studio's Virtual Training
Studio Event Specifics:
VIRTUAL TRAINING CLASS NAME: I'm Ready to take it out of the Box - Cricut Virtual Training Class - You can do this!
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Class
VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Cricut Explore One, Air or Air 2, Cricut Maker: SET UP & FIRST CUT PROJECT. Getting Started: If you have purchased or received a brand new shiny Cricut machine & haven’t a clue on how to use, yet alone opened the box, this is the class for you! The Scrap Cabana Studio’s Virtual Training class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 1.5 to 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- Open That Box! (Finally….)
- Basics of the Cricut Machine Explained and General Setup
- Connecting a Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Set up Cricut Design Space, create username/password
- Learn how to change settings, new machine set up, link cartridges from the old Cricut Expression machines, edit canvas grids and save settings.
- Learn how to search for images, insert & use the editing tool bar to perform the basics as they should be utilized
- Review the Cricut Access subscription and how to maximize your Cricut experience with the monthly plan.
- Working with Images (Selecting, Positioning, Resizing, Rotating, Grouping/Ungrouping, Hiding Layers, Duplicating, Mirroring)
- Learn how to save your project and discover & edit once saved.
- Learn how to cut, sorting projects on the mats, change mats and cut multiple items most proficiently.
- Basic Q&A
During our Virtual Class, you will be able to view us & the others attending our virtual class and ask questions as we venture through together in the training session.
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES: $30 | ($31.00 On-Line)
ELECTRONICS, SUPPLIES & TOOLS NEEDED FOR VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS:
- YOU WILL NEED 2 FORMS OF WIFI ELECTRONIC ACCESS TO VIEW OUR VIRTUAL CLASS AND LEARN THE PROGRAM: 1 desktop computer or laptop to access the online program & another desktop computer, laptop, iPad, or phone to view the class. If utilizing an iPad or phone as your viewing device, you will need to download the ZOOM APP prior to our meeting time.
- Cricut Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat
- 1 Piece of 12x12 Scrapbook Paper
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Virtual Cricut Training Class and finally take that brand new shiny Cricut out of the box! Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio via VIRTUAL ZOOM! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. No previous experience necessary. Join us for a few hours to learn how to finally use that cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects! You can do this!
BRAND NEW CRICUT TRAINING Registration Fees: $31.00* (On-Line Registration) *Includes $1.00 Credit Card Convenience Fee. You must be registered to receive the information of how to log in to attend our virtual class. You will receive a separate EMAIL link with the Meeting ID and password at least 2 hours prior to your class date after registering for our virtual event. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder if you haven’t received our email prior to our event.
ll sales are final for our Virtual Training Classes. No refunds, reschedules or exchanges. We have limited availability to our classes so if you cannot attend you will have to purchase another date.
This Cabana Studio's Training Class age is 16+ (With 1 paying Adult purchased Registration)
Studio Cabana Instructor: Michelle Salisbury
Select your Event
OUT OF THE BOX CRICUT 11-17
Ticket includes one spot for our Virtual Cricut Training Class. Hours: 3:30 PM - 5:30PM. Central Standard Time. $31.00 Online payment includes $1.00 convenience fee.