Tue, Oct 06|
The Scrap Cabana Studio's Virtual Training
Cricut 102 VIRTUAL Training 10-6 6:30PM
Join us for our Virtual Cricut Training Class 102! View our detailed class description for more information. Join us for a few hours to learn how to use your cutting machine! Training sessions taught by our talented instructors!
Studio Time & Location:
Oct 06, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
The Scrap Cabana Studio's Virtual Training
Studio Event Specifics:
VIRTUAL TRAINING CLASS NAME: Cricut 102 Virtual Training Class - You can do this!
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Class (If you haven't created an account with Cricut, dowloaded the Cricut Design Space program or explored creating in the program, then our Out of the Box Class or 101 Class is where you should begin. If you have and would like to learn more, then our Circut 102 Class is for you!)
VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS DESCRIPTION: Cricut Explore One, Air or Air 2, Cricut Maker: If you have purchased or received a brand new shiny Cricut machine & have experimented with it but want to learn how to actually use it, this is the class for you! The Scrap Cabana Studio’s Virtual Training class will provide you with a sense of accomplishment and you will walk away ready to take on the crafting world! During our 1.5 to 2 hour session we will walk you through the following:
- If you haven't created an account with Cricut, downloaded the Cricut Design Space program or explored creating in the program, then our Out of the Box & 101 Class is for you. You must have some experience with the program for our 102 class!
- You must know how to utilize the Cricut Design Space in regards to the following: Working with adding Images, Shapes, Text into the Canvas. (Selecting, Positioning, Resizing, Rotating, Mirroring, Text Edit Panel, Welding, Hiding Layers, Grouping, Ungrouping & Isolating letters) If you do NOT know how to perform these functions, please review our Out of the Box or 101 Class descriptions as we move quickly into the 102 class and will ask you to reschedule if you are unable to keep up.
- Learning the Advanced Layers Panel: (Slicing, Welding, Flatten, Contour, Attach, Curve)
- Learn how to use the Pen function & how to change font's from cutting to writing.
- We create a design with shapes, welding, slicing & text, then cut and print during class.
- Learn how to discover SVG's on the web, save and upload into Cricut Design Studio. How to manipulate layers in SVG's.
- Basic Q&A
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES: $25 | ($26.00 On-Line Fee includes $1.00 Convenience Fee)
During our Virtual Class, you will be able to view us & the others attending our virtual class and ask questions as we venture through together in the training session.
ELECTRONICS, SUPPLIES & TOOLS NEEDED FOR VIRTUAL TRAINING/CLASS:
- YOU WILL NEED 2 FORMS OF WIFI ELECTRONIC ACCESS TO VIEW OUR VIRTUAL CLASS AND LEARN THE PROGRAM: 1 desktop computer or laptop to access the online program & another desktop computer, laptop, iPad, or phone to view the class. If utilizing an iPad or phone as your viewing device, you will need to download the ZOOM APP prior to our meeting time.
- Cricut Machine, including battery cord and USB cord that was supplied with machine.
- Cutting Mat
- 1 Piece of 12x12 Scrapbook Paper
- Paper Pad for taking notes during our session.
Join us for our Virtual Cricut Training Class. Training sessions taught by our talented hands on instructors at The Scrap Cabana Studio via VIRTUAL ZOOM! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions resulting in your very own "AH HA" moment that you may have never thought possible. Some experience needed for our 102 Training Class. If you haven't created an account with Cricut, dowloaded the Cricut Design Space program or explored creating in the program, then our Out of the Box Class is where you should begin. If you don't know how to add and manipulate text, then our 101 Class if for you. If you have done both of these and would like to learn more, then our Circut 102 Class is for you! Join us for a few hours to learn how to use that cutting machine! Walk away feeling accomplished and ready to start new projects! You can do this!
VIRTUAL CRICUT TRAINING Registration Fees: $26.00* (On-Line Registration) *Includes $1.00 Credit Card Convenience Fee. You must be registered to receive the information of how to log in to attend our virtual class. You will receive a separate EMAIL link with the Meeting ID and password at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled class date. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder if you haven’t received our emails.
This Cabana Studio's Training Class age is 16+ (With 1 paying Adult purchased Registration)
Studio Cabana Instructor: Michelle Salisbury
Select your Event
CRICUT 102 Virtual 9-6 6:30PM
Ticket includes one spot for our Virtual Cricut Training Class. Hours: 6:30PM - 8:30PM. $26.00 Online payment includes $1.00 convenience fee.